Hey there my friend, I'm very excited to be starting a new series I'm calling BUSINESS CHALLENGE! Every month I will personally be doing a specific challenge that relates to what you and I deal with as digital entrepreneurs, Coaches, Consults, and Professional Speakers.
The goal with each of these challenges is to share with you the step by step process (from start to finish) that I use to accomplish a certain project. The simple idea is to show you the good, the bad, and the ugly when executing an idea, and what I do when I make mistakes or come up against road blocks and barriers.
To kick things off, I'm going to share with you how I create, launch, and conduct a webinars that converts in 10 days.
But for this specific challenge, I will be create an entirely new webinar and purposely use a few new tools so that I'm starting a close to scratch as possible.
So, over the next 10 days I will be posting the steps I take, and give you all of the tools, techniques, and process I use to get each part of the project done. By the end of each challenge, if all goes well, you will have a practical, and actionable blueprint for executing the same project.
Ok, now the ONLY thing I'm asking you to do is, if you have other people in your circle of influence that you know would benefit from this challenge; PLEASE be cool and pay it forward by sharing this challenge with them. Just click on the social share buttons below.
How To Create, Launch, & Conduct A Webinar That Converts In The Next 10 Days!
The Simple Game Plan:
- Choose a target audience. Use FB in a sneaky way to discover who and where my ideal audience is.
- Choose a specific problem that target audience really wants solved.
- Set up a registration sign up and thank you pages that convert.
- Start promoting and driving traffic to the registration page.
- Create the actual framework template and content for the webinar.
- Refine the webinar content and build my slide deck for the webinar.
- Rehearse the webinar.
- Conduct the actual webinar
Alright, that's it for now. Let's do this!
And again... thank you so much for paying it forward. See you right here tomorrow!